Monday, October 08, 2007

what the f.

Let's get the facts straight.
  1. It's October 8th.
  2. I live in the desert...supposedly.
  3. Some people still argue that global warming is a myth.
Yeah, it's snowing right now. Freaking my stuff out pretty bad. Not quite prepared for this type of weather, considering the time of year that I thought I had signed on for.

I'm pretty pissed I washed my camera. And that Li Fengyang and Hu Yanqin's are out of batteries.

Use your imagination:
A wet street surrounded by monotone beige buildings. Thick snowflakes fall, then melt on the ground, making it indistinguishable from rain, other than the fact that it's difficult to see 200 yards away. No one looks any different, clothing wise...they treat it like visible rain. I, meanwhile, have on every sweatshirt I own and my slicker. Not too shabby, albeit I look like the Michelin man.

I'm still in shock.

Life is amazing. Thanks global warming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.