Sunday, September 17, 2006

top 7 things i miss about america

i got up and it was raining, and it will probably still be raining when i go to bed. it made my subdued. i went down to our regular restaurant by myself, had some delicious mapo dofu, and a cup of tea. after working on my lesson plans for a while, i treated myself to dvd of an american movie, criminal. john c. reilly, diego luna, both definitely not at their best. the whole movie wasn't at it's best. i would not recommend it. so that dropped me into a homesick funk where i was until dinner. as a result, i have come up with this list:

top 7 things i miss about america:

9 dollar movie tickets
steven colbert and jon stewart (they can count as one)
traffic laws
giant slabs of meat (all the meat here is chopped up into small pieces and served mixed up with vegetables, weird, huh?)
peter christian's
blue sky, the sun, moon, stars, etc.
my friends and family


awww. aren't i sweet. i put every one of you in my blog at once.

No comments: