Wednesday, June 18, 2008

guess who's back

I had a psych professor in college who dubbed me "Slim Shady" the first day into freshman orientation. Thank god it never stuck. To be honest, I feel I don't feel either of those words fit me. Well, definitely not slim...

But I am back, after an extended hiatus. My lack of posts were due to a few things over the past few months...stress at work, stress about quitting my job, stress about finding a new job, stress about visas. Even though my troubles are not yet over (God willing, they will be resolved by the end of the day), I decided to get back on my horse and write.

So let the muses descend, and I will have a new, more interesting post by the end of the day.

1 comment:

Froggy said...

Glad to see you back, Mr. McSwiney.

I'm currently in Boston, and this city certainly knows how to party when the Celtics win an NBA championship.

Hope all is well.